ETHOS CAMP 2012
Back again in Singapore – camps with a difference. Experience academic camps from a distinctly Christian worldview, to nurture critical thinking and communication skills. Designed for children and youth of ages 6 – 18 at the time of the events. Parents are welcome to attend for free.
Children, discover how fun and easy it is to speak to a large group of people! You will learn how to dramatise your stories, poems and jokes, and speak clearly and confidently on your favourite subjects.
Boys and Girls, have loads of fun exploring things you’ll rarely learn elsewhere. Participate in missions, simulations and all things cool. Analyse, respond, communicate. Make decisions and live by the consequences. Connect your faith to real life. Debate skills are for everyone, not just school debate teams. You’ll think, articulate, persuade. Be challenged intellectually and build skills that last a lifetime.
13-15 June; 18 June
13-25 June; 18 June
YOUTH LEADERSHIP CAMP
- Academic camps with a Biblical worldview, rarely available elsewhere
- Professional coaches who are champion debaters and competitive speakers
- A highly interactive and activity-based learning experience
- A positive and encouraging learning environment, cheered on by family and friends
- Camp highlights which include an elaborate game scenario, fun pre-camp events, speech presentations and invigorating debates
- A learning opportunity for parents and coaches
- Affordable camps for the whole family made possible due to sponsorships and scholarships
Ethos Debate is a US-based organisation that trains primarily Christian children, youths, parents, and coaches in communication and debate skills. It also publishes a popular sourcebook for competitive debate. The camp is organised by the local Protestant Christian community in Singapore.
For details and registration click HERE.